I knew when I first started up the furnace that there was a problem with it. The whole cabin reeked of burnt hair. There was a good deal of dust floating around as well as the heating proposal was rather noisy. It made a rattling sound every time it started up. I should have called for professional repair instantly. I planned to do it, even though I got busy with other things as well as simply forgot. My father suffered a heart attack as well as was in the hospital. My partner was away from home, traveling for his work, as well as our more than two men were all just getting back to school. All of us had to go shopping for modern clothes as well as supplies, as well as there were sign-ups for all of their sports teams, and plus, the tepid water heating system ruptured as well as flooded the basement. I needed to hire a licensed plumber to update the water heater, as well as then I attacked the injure as well as cleanup in the basement. In all of the chaos, the furnace was neglected. Unfortunately, at this same time, the weather was unusually cold. It snowed earlier than usual, as well as the outside temperature dropped down to thirty degrees. There was no option but to run the furnace. I realized that it was running for harshly long cycles but struggling to keep the cabin warm. I still did nothing about it until the furnace completely quit. Since it failed in the middle of the night, I got stuck paying a higher fee for overtime service, and fortunately, the Heating as well as A/C professional was able to repair the furnace. He told me that the malfunction was caused by a buildup of dust within the inner workings as well as could really have been avoided with professional repair in the fall. Neglecting the care of the furnace ended up costing me a lot of cash.