We worked all day on that

When I planned our move to a lake house in a state up north, one of the changes that was exciting myself and others the most was finally having a fireplace for the first time in our life.  Having grown up in the south where you’re more likely to find a screened lanai than a chimney or fireplace, I had never even been inside a home or building before with actual lit wood inside a fireplace or woodstove.  I had only images from movies plus tv shows to acquaintance with the experience, not the physical stink or the respiratory effects. My greatest health problem is our asthma; the rest of our body is in fantastic shape, however our lungs have never been at 100% regardless of our environment or habits.  Some locales are better than others, especially after I moved out of a moldy house that had been giving myself and others woes for years. But I never stopped to suppose about how this would play out with burning wood in our house. I thought all of it went up our chimney plus wouldn’t affect our lungs.  Unfortunately, it’s an older home plus despite respected chimney cleanings done by previous owners, it just doesn’t completely vent out all of the smoke when you have a fire roaring. I was having troubles wheezing plus coughing for weeks before I gave up plus had a current oil furnace installed to get myself and others through the rest of the Winter season.  I have already looked into investing in a brand current wood stove plus an updating chimney venting proposal put into locale for the following year. This should help remove some of the residual smoke that lingers in our home plus aggravates our lungs. For now the gas oil furnace I installed should get myself and others through til Springtime.

HVAC system